November 9, 2016
because No One Believes you when you said I told you so. they always think you’re saying things that are just not happening because you want to take credit for saying that they would happen.
- I predict that the uptick in homophobic assaults will become a real rise in number.
- 11/11/16 Well, BOY was I wrong about that! Homophobic assaults, yes, but overwhelmed by the unapologetic racist and Islamophobic and sexist attacks.
- I predict that many heterosexual women with deep voices and short haircuts will be dragged out of bathrooms being told that they don’t belong there.
- Rape, as a means of punishing uppity women and feminine men, will increase sharply.
- The attacks on Planned Parenthood, both legal and violent, will increase.
- I predict that anyone who is not visibly Anglo-American and anyone who does not have a fluent American dialect will find themselves experiencing much higher levels of distrust, discrimination, assault and murder.
- 11/11/16 Done. Already.
- Jewish people and people who might seem Jewish will probably catch the most of this effect.
- NASA and NOAA will catch more funding cuts, as will education, both directly and indirectly.
- The world will go into another deep depression.
- Our treaty arrangements will fall into disarray.
- Syria is about to catch hell as they have never known it.
- We are going to have GITMO expand.
- We are going to lose public lands and endangered species.
- We are going to get internment camps.
Yes, I am weeping. We’ve seen this before.